This soundproof cover reduces the noise generated by printers (dot matrix or impact) to below 43 dB(A), in accordance with European directives. It has patented adjustable slots at the back to prevent paper jams and 2 gas struts that keep the cover open and balanced. The internal fan ensures that your printer is properly cooled.
- Durable steel components
- Suitable for dot matrix or impact printers
- Heavy duty steel components
- Sound absorbing foam inside for noise reduction below 43 dB (A)
- Extra quiet fan
- 5mm thick, heavy duty acrylic glass door
- Heavy duty panel (18 mm)
- Equipped with 2 Stabilus® gas struts with locking mechanism
- Patented adjustable openings at the back to prevent paper jams
- CE certified
- Internal dimensions (WxDxH): 510 x 420 x 280 mm
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 600 x 485 x 300 mm
- Colour: light grey (RAL 7035)
- Warranty: 1 year
NB: Please specify the printer model when ordering
We offer various solutions for printer covers, whether you need a soundproof enclosure to drastically reduce the noise caused by dot matrix printers or you are looking for a printer cover to protect you from toner powder and other harmful particles.
These sound deadening covers and associated holders offer an ideal solution for eliminating noise from dot matrix printers or any other noisy office machine.
High-pitched sounds are absorbed by the sound-absorbing foam that lines the inside of the covers.
Our soundproof covers are equipped with a silent fan, a 220-volt socket for connecting a printer and many other useful features.