This laser printer cover is a 3-in-1 solution.
Bonnets protect man and machine. Protecting the user from the dangers of toner and fine dust through a special filter, and reducing noise in the workplace by absorbing this noise inside the bonnet using acoustic foam. Laser bonnets can also keep dust out, thus protecting the printer and preventing saturation of toner and fine dust with “normal” filters. Noise reduction, toner/fine dust particle filtration inside the bonnet, dust filtration outside the bonnet. A three-in-one solution.
- For use with laser printers
- Reduce/filter the spread of harmful toner powder and fine dust particles produced by laser printers
- Equipped with an interchangeable fine dust/ozone/toner filter and dust filter
- Acoustic foam reduces noise to below 43 db (A) (European Directives)
- Quiet fan – 5 mm acrylic cover
- Heavy duty steel cover brackets
- High density panel Acoustic foam reduces noise to below 43 db (A) (European Directives)
- Silent fan
- 5 mm acrylic cover
- Heavy duty steel cover supports
- 18 mm high density panel
- 2 Stabilus gas struts with brakes
- CE certified
- Internal dimensions (WxDxH): 600 x 640 x 630 mm
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 690 x 700 x 650 mm
- Colour: light grey (RAL 7035)
- Warranty: 1 year
NB: Please specify the printer model when ordering
We offer various solutions for printer covers, whether you need a soundproof enclosure to drastically reduce the noise caused by dot matrix printers or you are looking for a printer cover to protect you from toner powder and other harmful particles.
These sound deadening covers and associated holders offer an ideal solution for eliminating noise from dot matrix printers or any other noisy office machine.
High-pitched sounds are absorbed by the sound-absorbing foam that lines the inside of the covers.
Our soundproof covers are equipped with a silent fan, a 220-volt socket for connecting a printer and many other useful features.