This 300 mm long height adjustable Combo Medical Arm allows to fix, orientate and adjust perfectly a screen, its keyboard support with dimensions of 500 x 202 mm delivered with this configuration allows to welcome a standard keyboard as well as a mouse. As an option, it can be equipped with a stand with a sliding right/left mouse tray with dimensions of 480 x 220 mm for the keyboard and 226 x 220 mm for the mouse, or with a large keyboard stand with dimensions of 580 x 200 mm. It has a safety stop button for the height adjustment, which allows the arm to remain in the selected position.
- Integrated cable channel
- Standard keyboard support 500 x 202 mm
- Fixing on Din Vertical Rail Standard 10 x 25, 8 x 35, 10 x 30, 10 x 50 mm. (See Options on the following pages)
- This standard Combo Arm with height adjustment is 300mm long and simply clips into the Din Horizontal Rail and then adjusts to the required height and is fixed
- The head of this arm conforms to the VESA 75/100mm screen mounting standard
- Compatible with equipment weighing up to 13-16 Kg
- Tilting of the screen: 10°
- Rotation of the arm: 90° to the right, 90° to the left from the fixing point
- Rotation of the keyboard and screen support: 100° to the right, 100° to the left
- Total length of the configuration 857 mm
- Color RAL 5013 cobalt blue and RAL 9016 traffic white
- Warranty: 5 years
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Color: Decorative parts: RAL 5013 cobalt blue
Aluminium parts: RAL 9016 traffic white
Balance scale of this medical arm: 13 – 16 Kg
Product weight: 4,9 – 6,5 Kg (depending on the dimensions of the keyboard tray)
Height adjustment: Parallel mechanism for a constant viewing angle
Safety: Has a safety stop button for height adjustment, which allows the medical arm to remain in the chosen position.
Din Vertical Rail Mounting:
Standard Rail Clamp For mounting on a vertical standard rail 10 x 25, 8 x 35, 10 x 30, 10 x 50 mm Included in this configuration
Height adjustable arms offer full cable integration and easy cleaning for infection control in all critical care areas of the clinical environment. Our 5-year warranty ensures reliable, trouble-free and maintenance-free operation. The swivel function at the point of attachment as well as the tilt and swivel function of the monitor adaptation offer optimal positioning of your device. The height-adjustable arm in its extended version is a two-part arm with a central pivot point between the two arm sections. All bottom mounted monitors have the safety feature of a 20° tilt stop.