This 2 x 300 mm long height adjustable Combo Medical Arm allows to fix, orientate and adjust perfectly a screen, its keyboard support with dimensions of 500 x 202 mm delivered with this configuration allows to welcome a standard keyboard as well as a mouse. As an option, it can be equipped with a stand with a sliding right/left mouse tray with dimensions of 480 x 220 mm for the keyboard and 226 x 220 mm for the mouse, or with a large keyboard stand with dimensions of 580 x 200 mm. It has a safety stop button for the height adjustment, which allows the arm to remain in the selected position.
- Integrated cable channel
- Standard keyboard support of 500 x 202 mm
- This standard Combo Arm with height adjustment of 2 x 300 mm in length simply attaches to the existing rail of the anaesthesia machine and then adjusts to the rail with the universal adapter and clamps with the two grips.
- The head of this arm conforms to the VESA 75/100 mm screen mounting standard
- Compatible with equipment weighing up to 11 – 14 Kg.
- Screen tilt: 10°
- Arm rotation: 90° to the right, 90° to the left from the mounting point
- Keyboard and screen support rotation: 100° to the right, 100° to the left.
- Rotation of the central axis between the two arms 180°.
- Total length of the configuration 1087 mm
- Color RAL 5013 cobalt blue and RAL 9016 traffic white
- Warranty: 5 years
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Color: Decorative parts: RAL 5013 cobalt blue
Aluminium parts: RAL 9016 traffic white
Balance scale of this medical arm: 11 – 14 Kg
Product weight: 6,4 – 7,9 Kg (depending on the dimensions of the keyboard tray)
Height adjustment: Parallel mechanism for a constant viewing angle
Safety: Has a safety stop button for height adjustment, which allows the medical arm to remain in the chosen position.
Mounting with adapter on anaesthesia rail:
Mounting on existing anaesthesia machine rail (all manufacturers) Adapter Included in this configuration
The height adjustable arms offer full cable integration and easy cleaning for infection control in all critical care areas of the clinical environment. Our 5-year warranty ensures reliable, trouble-free and maintenance-free operation. The swivel function at the point of attachment as well as the tilt and swivel function of the monitor adaptation offer optimal positioning of your device. The height-adjustable arm in its extended version is a two-part arm with a central pivot point between the two arm sections. All bottom mounted monitors have the safety feature of a 20° tilt stop.