The 300 mm long Combo Medical Arm foldable can be used to mount, orientate and adjust a monitor perfectly. The supplied 500 x 202 mm keyboard holder can accommodate a standard keyboard and mouse. As an option, it can be equipped with a stand with a sliding right/left mouse tray with dimensions of 480 x 220 mm for the keyboard and 226 x 220 mm for the mouse or with a large keyboard stand with dimensions of 580 x 200 mm.
- Integrated cable management
- Standard 500 x 202 mm keyboard support foldable 90°
- Optional floor or ceiling columns are available in various heights (1500 – 2000 mm). These columns can be easily cut to size. All cables are also routed through the column.
- This 300mm long Combo Arm simply slides into the wall rail and then adjusts to the required height and is fixed. It does not have a height adjustment but does have the ability to rotate.
- The head of this arm complies with the VESA 75/100mm screen mounting standard.
- Compatible with equipment weighing up to 18kg.
- Screen tilt: 10°
- Arm rotation: 105° right, 105° left.
- Keyboard support rotation: 120° right, 120° left
- Total length of the configuration 754 mm
- Color RAL 5013 cobalt blue and RAL 9016 traffic white
- Warranty: 5 years
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Color: decoratives parts: RAL 5013 cobalt blue
Aluminium parts: RAL 9016 traffic white
Max. load capacity of the support arm: 18 kg
Product weight: 5,1 Kg depending on the size of the keyboard support
Floor or ceiling column Mount:
To install this medical arm, you need to use one of our medical columns. These are available in standard heights of 1500 and 2000 mm. Custom heights are available on request. Slide covers and end caps are supplied with every order.
Non-height adjustable arm. The extended swivel arms and swivel arms provide full cable integration and easy cleaning for infection control in all ICU areas of the clinical environment. Our 5-year warranty guarantees reliable, trouble-free and maintenance-free operation. The swivel function at the attachment point as well as the tilt and swivel function of the monitor adapter provide optimal positioning of your device. The extended swing arm is a two-part arm with a central pivot point between the two sections of the arm. All bottom-mounted monitors have the safety function of a 20° tilt stop.