This mini medical arm with a short 100 mm pivot allows the LCD screen to be perfectly fixed, oriented and adjusted. It is coated with an anti-microbial agent that provides hygiene and cleaning down to the last detail. Its modern design has been specially designed for healthcare environments.
- Built-in cable entry
- Mount on Double Din Rail Vertical Standard distance 225 mm
- This mini swivel arm simply slides into the Din Rail Vertical and then adjusts to the desired height and secures. Rotating head.
- The head of this mini arm complies with the standard for screen mounting: VESA MIS-D 75 mm and 100 mm.
- Compatible with screens weighing up to 18 Kg.
- Touch screen stability.
- Screen tilt: 50° down and 100° up
- Screen rotation: 105° right, 105° left.
- Total length 146 mm
- Compatible with multimedia terminals (TMM)
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Max. load capacity of the support arm: 18 kg
Monitor adaptation Max. load capacity: 18 Kg
Product weight: 1 Kg
Strong points of the product:
Non-height adjustable arm. The extended swivel arms and swivel arms provide full cable integration and easy cleaning for infection control in all ICU areas of the clinical environment. Our 5-year warranty guarantees reliable, trouble-free and maintenance-free operation. The swivel function at the attachment point as well as the tilt and swivel function of the monitor adapter provide optimal positioning of your device. The extended swing arm is a two-part arm with a central pivot point between the two sections of the arm. All bottom-mounted monitors have the safety function of a 20° tilt stop.
Double Din Rail Horizontal:
Fixed standard rail clamp For mounting on double horizontal standard rail 10 x 25 mm distance 225 mm