The 300 mm long Combo Medical Arm can be used to mount, orientate and adjust a monitor perfectly. The supplied 500 x 202 mm keyboard holder can accommodate a standard keyboard and mouse. As an option, it can be equipped with a stand with a sliding right/left mouse tray with dimensions of 480 x 220 mm for the keyboard and 226 x 220 mm for the mouse or with a large keyboard stand with dimensions of 580 x 200 mm.
- Integrated cable management
- Standard 500 x 202 mm keyboard support
- Mounting on Din rail vertical Universal clamp included (10×25 mm, 8×35 mm, 10×30 mm, 10 x 50 mm )
- This medical arm simply attaches to the Din rail and then adjusts to the rail and clamped with the two clamps. It has no height adjustment.
- The head of this arm complies with the VESA 75/100mm screen mounting standard.
- Compatible with equipment weighing up to 18kg.
- Screen tilt: 10°
- Arm rotation: 105° right, 105° left.
- Keyboard support rotation: 120° right, 120° left
- Total length of the configuration 634 mm
- Colour RAL 5013 cobalt blue and RAL 9016 traffic white
- Warranty: 5 years
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Color: Decoratives: RAL 5013 cobalt blue
Aluminium parts: RAL 9016 traffic white
Max. load capacity of the support arm: 18 kg
Product weight: 5,1 Kg
Din Rail Vertical:
Fixed standard rail clamp For mounting on vertical standard rail 10 x 25, 8 x 35, 10 x 30, 10 x 50 mm included in this configuration
Non-height adjustable arm. The extended swivel arms and swivel arms provide full cable integration and easy cleaning for infection control in all ICU areas of the clinical environment. Our 5-year warranty guarantees reliable, trouble-free and maintenance-free operation. The swivel function at the attachment point as well as the tilt and swivel function of the monitor adapter provide optimal positioning of your device. The extended swing arm is a two-part arm with a central pivot point between the two sections of the arm. All bottom-mounted monitors have the safety function of a 20° tilt stop.