This Slim Line folding arm is a true space-saving workstation without compromise. Its keyboard/mouse holder is mounted on a double arm, making it the ideal solution where space is at a premium. It is coated with an anti-microbial agent to ensure hygiene and cleanliness in every detail. Its screen swivel is VESA 75/100 compliant. Its modern design has been specially developed for healthcare environments. Optionally, it can be equipped with a right/left sliding mouse tray with keyboard dimensions of 480 x 220 mm and mouse dimensions of 226 x 220 mm or a large keyboard tray with dimensions of 580 x 200 mm
- Integrated cable management
- Mounting on a 960 mm vertical wall rail included in this configuration. This wall rail can be easily cut to size. All cables are also routed through this wall rail.
- All components simply slide into the wall rail and then adjust to the required height and secure.
- Optional: Adjustable PC stand from 85 to 150 mm.
- The keyboard/mouse stand has dimensions of 580mm x 200mm and is mounted on a double arm rotation at 180°.
- It also allows the rotation of the keyboard 110° to the right, 110° to the left. Its folding ball joint is ideal for saving space.
- Compatible with monitors and PCs weighing up to 10 kg.
- Stability of the touch screen.
- Screen support tilt: 12
- Screen support rotation: 105° right, 105° left.
- Arm rotation: 105° right, 105° left.
- The screen support complies with the VESA MIS-D 75 mm and 100 mm screen mounting standard
- Small footprint: 100 mm x 960 mm 580 mm (folded system)
- Color RAL 7024 (Graphite Grey) and White
- All our medical arms are in compliance with: CE, ROHS, Medical Grade, Regulations MDD 93/42 ECC.
- Warranty: 5 years
Monitor fitting: VESA 75/100 mm
Color: Decorative parts: RAL 5013 cobalt blue
Aluminium parts: RAL 9016 traffic white
Weight capacity: 20 Kg
Product weight: 10 Kg
Vertical rail: 960 mm
Horizontal rail: 500 mm ( Please check the width of your screens )
Wall-mounted slide rail:
To install this Combo Medical Arm, you must either use an existing rail from your installation or order one of our slide rails. These are available in standard lengths in this 960mm configuration. Custom lengths are available on request. Slide covers and end caps are supplied with every order.
Non-height adjustable arm. Swivel arms and extended swivel arms offer full cable integration and easy cleaning for infection control in all critical care areas of the clinical environment. Our 5-year warranty ensures reliable, trouble-free and maintenance-free operation. The swivel function at the point of attachment as well as the tilt and swivel function of the monitor adaptation offer optimal positioning of your device. The swivel arm in its extended version is a two-part arm with a central pivot point between the two arm sections. All bottom mounted monitors have the safety feature of a 20° tilt stop.