The extension allows the swivel arm to go further into the room and closer to the patient or the intended work area. It can be folded against its mounting point for clean storage when not in use. Suitable for devices up to 8 kg. This 2 x 300 mm swivelling Horizontal Arm allows the LCD screen to be perfectly fixed, oriented and adjusted. It is coated with an anti-microbial agent for hygiene and cleaning down to the last detail. Its modern design has been specially designed for healthcare environments.
- Integrated cable passage
- Fixed Pole Mount with diameters of 25, 35 and 38 mm
- This medical arm simply attaches to the pole and then adjusts to the tube and is clamped with the two clamps. It has no height adjustment.
- The head of this arm complies with the VESA MIS-D 75 mm and 100 mm screen mounting standard.
- Rotary head.
- Compatible with screens weighing up to 8 Kg.
- Screen tilt: 50° downwards and 100° upwards
- Screen rotation: 110° right, 110° left.
- All our medical arms are CE, ROHS, Medical Grade, Regulations MDD 93/42 ECC compliant.
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Max. load capacity of the support arm: 8 kg
Monitor adaptation Max. load capacity: 8 Kg
Product weight: 2,8 Kg
Strong points of the product:
Non-height adjustable arm. The extended swivel arms and swivel arms provide full cable integration and easy cleaning for infection control in all ICU areas of the clinical environment. Our 5-year warranty guarantees reliable, trouble-free and maintenance-free operation. The swivel function at the attachment point as well as the tilt and swivel function of the monitor adapter provide optimal positioning of your device. The extended swing arm is a two-part arm with a central pivot point between the two sections of the arm. All bottom-mounted monitors have the safety function of a 20° tilt stop.
Fixed pole clamp:
To mount to pole ø 25, 35, 38 mm
Please specify the diameter of the Pole when ordering.