Designed to gain those crucial few centimeters in its lowest position, when the only available mounting point is high up. The arm descends from the first joint and can be adjusted in height for ergonomic ease. Ideal when the only available mounting position is out of reach. Perfect for attachment to pendants, booms and horizontal rails that are mounted above supply ducts.
- Integrated cable entry
- Equipotential bonding
- Optional Vertical Wall Slide Rail mounting, available in various lengths (480 mm – 720 mm – 960 mm – 1200 mm). These wall rails can be easily cut to size. All cables also run in the wall rail.
- This 300 mm Horizontal Arm with gas spring simply slides into the wall rail and then adjusts to the desired height and is fixed in place. It has a height adjustment safety stop button, which allows the arm to remain in the selected position.
- The head of this arm complies with the VESA MIS-D 75 mm and 100 mm screen mounting standard.
- Compatible with screens weighing no more than 13-16 Kg.
- Touch screen stability.
- Screen tilt: 30° down and 90° up
- Screen rotation: 130° right, 180° left.
- Arm rotation: 90° right, 90° left
- Height adjustment: 45° down, 45° up
- Total length 578 mm
- All our medical arms are CE, ROHS, Medical Grade, Regulations MDD 93/42 ECC compliant.
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Balancing scale for this medical arm: 13 – 16 Kg
Product weight: 3,8 Kg
Height adjustment: Parallel mechanism for a constant viewing angle
Safety: Has a safety stop button for the height adjustment, which allows the medical arm to remain in the chosen position.
Wall Slide Rail:
To install this short pivot medical arm, you must either use an existing rail from your facility
or order one of our slide rails. These are available in standard lengths of 480 mm, 720 mm,
960 mm and 1200 mm. Custom lengths are available on request. Slide covers and end caps
supplied with each order.