Full cable integration and infection control with easy-to-clean surfaces make this arm the ideal product for emergency care areas. Height adjustment for ergonomic and customized monitor positioning. This 300 mm Horizontal Medical Arm with gas spring height adjustment allows the monitor to be perfectly fixed, oriented and adjusted. It is coated with an anti-microbial agent offering hygiene and cleaning in every detail. Its modern design has been specially designed for healthcare environments.
- Integrated cable passage
- Equipotential bonding
- Fixing on the chosen adapter solution
- This 300 mm Horizontal Arm with gas spring simply adjusts to the desired height and is fixed.
- It has a safety stop button for height adjustment, which allows the arm to remain in the chosen position.
- The head of this arm complies with the VESA 75/100 mm screen mounting standard.
- Compatible with screens weighing no more than 2-5 Kg.
- Stability touch screen.
- Screen tilt: 30° down and 90° up.
- Screen rotation: 130° right, 180° left.
- Arm rotation: 90° right, 90° left.
- Height adjustment: 45° down, 45° up
- Total length 578 mm
- All our medical arms are CE, ROHS, Medical Grade, Regulations MDD 93/42 ECC compliant.
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Balancing scale for this medical arm: 2 – 5 Kg
Product weight: 3,3 Kg
Height adjustment: Parallel mechanism for a constant viewing angle
Safety: Has a safety stop button for the height adjustment, which allows the medical arm to remain in the chosen position.
Double Din Rail Vertical:
Fixed standard rail clamp For mounting on Double Vertical standard rail 10 x 25 mm distance 225 mm