Designed to gain those crucial few centimeters in its lowest position, when the only available mounting point is high up. The arm descends from the first joint and can be adjusted in height for ergonomic ease. Ideal when the only available mounting position is out of reach. Perfect for attachment to pendants, booms and horizontal rails that are mounted above supply ducts.
- Integrated cable passage
- Equipotential bonding
- Fixing on the chosen adapter solution
- This 300 mm Horizontal Arm with gas spring simply adjusts to the desired height and is fixed.
- It has a safety stop button for height adjustment, which allows the arm to remain in the chosen position.
- The head of this arm complies with the VESA 75/100 mm screen mounting standard.
- Compatible with screens weighing no more than 13-16 Kg.
- Stability touch screen.
- Screen tilt: 30° down and 90° up.
- Screen rotation: 130° right, 180° left.
- Arm rotation: 90° right, 90° left.
- Height adjustment: 45° down, 45° up
- Total length 578 mm
- All our medical arms are CE, ROHS, Medical Grade, Regulations MDD 93/42 ECC compliant.
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Balancing scale for this medical arm: 13 – 16 Kg
Product weight: 3,8 Kg
Height adjustment: Parallel mechanism for a constant viewing angle
Safety: Has a safety stop button for the height adjustment, which allows the medical arm to remain in the chosen position.
Adapter Anesthesia Machines:
Mounting on Anaesthesia Machines (All Manufacturers)