Full cable integration and infection control with easy-to-clean surfaces make this arm the ideal product for emergency care areas. Height adjustment for ergonomic and customized monitor positioning. This 300 mm Horizontal Medical Arm with gas spring height adjustment allows the monitor to be perfectly fixed, oriented and adjusted. It is coated with an anti-microbial agent offering hygiene and cleaning in every detail. Its modern design has been specially designed for healthcare environments.
- Integrated cable entry
- Equipotential bonding
- Optional floor or ceiling columns are available in various heights (1500 – 2000 mm). These columns can be easily cut to size. All cables are also routed through the column. This column has two fixing rails for the various elements that will be fixed to it. 1 rail at the front of the column and 1 rail at the back.
- This 300 mm Horizontal Arm with gas spring simply slides into the column rail and then adjusts to the desired height and is fixed in place.
- It has a height adjustment safety stop button, which allows the arm to remain in the selected position.
- The head of this arm complies with the VESA MIS-D 75 mm and 100 mm screen mounting standard.
- Compatible with screens weighing no more than 13-16 Kg.
- Touch screen stability.
- Screen tilt: 30° down and 90° up
- Screen rotation: 130° right, 180° left. *
- Arm rotation: 90° right, 90° left
- Height adjustment: 45° down, 45° up *
- Total length 578 mm
- All our medical arms are CE, ROHS, Medical Grade, Regulations MDD 93/42 ECC compliant.
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Balancing scale for this medical arm: 13 – 16 Kg
Product weight: 3,3 Kg
Height adjustment: Parallel mechanism for a constant viewing angle
Safety: Has a safety stop button for the height adjustment, which allows the medical arm to remain in the chosen position.
Floor or ceiling column:
To install this medical arm, you need to use one of our medical columns. These are available in standard heights of 1500 and 2000 mm. Custom heights are available on request. Slide covers and end caps are supplied with every order.