When the only available mounting point is high up, this arm gains those crucial extra centimeters lower for ergonomic ease. The Arm extends far in to working space, height adjustes and can be folded back neatly when not use.You need extended reach for your monitor? And the only available mounting position is too high to reach your device? This arm was especially designed for high mounting positions. The arm steps down from the first and second joint. Cable integration offers a neat and clean working environment. A medical-grade arm with easy-toclean and infection control friendly surfaces, a 5-year warranty and a 6-fold safety factor.
- Integrated cable passage
- Equipotential bonding
- Fixing on the chosen adapter solution
- This Horizontal extended Arm with gas spring simply adjusts to the desired height
and is fixed.
- It has a safety stop button for height adjustment, which allows the arm to remain in the chosen position.
- The head of this arm complies with the VESA 75/100 mm screen mounting standard.
- Compatible with screens weighing no more than 7,5-13 Kg.
- Stability touch screen.
- Screen tilt: 30° down and 90° up.
- Screen rotation: 130° right, 180° left.
- Arm rotation: 90° right, 90° left.
- Height adjustment: 45° down, 45° up
- Total length 808 mm
- All our medical arms are CE, ROHS, Medical Grade, Regulations MDD 93/42 ECC
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Balancing scale for this medical arm: 7,5 – 13 Kg
Product weight: 5,2 Kg
Height adjustment: Parallel mechanism for a constant viewing angle
Safety: Has a safety stop button for the height adjustment, which allows the medical arm to remain in the chosen position.
Adapter Anesthesia Machines:
Mounting on Anaesthesia Machines (All Manufacturers)