Perfect for maximum reach to the work area and allowing the height to be adjusted to suit individual ergonomic requirements. It folds down to its mounting point for easy storage when not in use. Range of motion from fully retracted to full extension. Integrated cable management. Smooth continuous surfaces with minimal joints for easy cleaning and infection prevention. Maintenance-free operation during the 5- year warranty. Smooth movement and easy handling.
- Integrated cable passage
- Equipotential bonding
- Fixing on the chosen adapter solution
- This Horizontal extended Arm with gas spring simply adjusts to the desired height
and is fixed.
- It has a safety stop button for height adjustment, which allows the arm to remain in the chosen position.
- The head of this arm complies with the VESA 75/100 mm screen mounting standard.
- Compatible with screens weighing no more than 16-22 Kg.
- Stability touch screen.
- Screen tilt: 30° down and 90° up.
- Screen rotation: 130° right, 180° left.
- Arm rotation: 90° right, 90° left.
- Height adjustment: 45° down, 45° up
- Total length 808 mm
- All our medical arms are CE, ROHS, Medical Grade, Regulations MDD 93/42 ECC compliant.
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Balancing scale for this medical arm: 16 – 22 Kg
Product weight: 4,8 Kg
Height adjustment: Parallel mechanism for a constant viewing angle
Safety: Has a safety stop button for the height adjustment, which allows the medical arm to remain in the chosen position.
Mounting on Amico medical device pendants and headwalls