When the only available mounting point is high up, this arm gains those crusial extra centimeters lower for ergonomic ease. The Arm extends far in to working space, height adjustes and can be folded back neatly when not use.You need extended reach for your monitor? And the only available mounting position is too
high to reach your device? This arm was especially designed for high mounting positions. The arm steps down from the first and second joint. Cable integration offers a neat and clean working environment. A medical-grade arm with easy-toclean and infection control friendly surfaces, a 5-year warranty and a 6-fold safety factor.
- Integrated cable entry
- Equipotential bonding
- Optional floor or ceiling columns are available in various heights (1500 – 2000 mm). These columns can be easily cut to size. All cables are also routed through the column. This column has two fixing rails for the various elements that will be fixed to it. 1 rail at the front of the column and 1 rail at the back.
- This Extended Height Adjustable Arm with gas spring simply slides into the column rail and then adjusts to the desired height and is fixed in place. It has a height adjustment safety stop button, which allows the arm to remain in the selected position.
- The head of this arm complies with the VESA MIS-D 75 mm and 100 mm screen mounting standard.
- Compatible with screens weighing no more than 13-16 Kg.
- Touch screen stability.
- Screen tilt: 30° down and 90° up
- Screen rotation: 130° right, 180° left.
- Arm rotation: 90° right, 90° left
- Height adjustment: 45° down, 45° up
- Total length 808 mm
- All our medical arms are CE, ROHS, Medical Grade, Regulations MDD 93/42 ECC compliant.
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm
Balancing scale for this medical arm: 13 – 16 Kg
Product weight: 5,2 Kg
Height adjustment: Parallel mechanism for a constant viewing angle
Safety: Has a safety stop button for the height adjustment, which allows the medical arm to remain in the chosen position.
Floor or ceiling column:
To install this medical arm, you need to use one of our medical columns. These are available in standard heights of 1500 and 2000 mm. Custom heights are available on request. Slide covers and end caps are supplied with every order.