These CPU housings are used for dust protection and are suitable for office, workshop and production environments. Our Dustproof PC cases have a lockable entrance door as standard. Additional equipment built into the cabinet includes a cable entry, an illuminated internal central switch for the fan(s), a socket for the PC equipment, 4 double castors, two of which have brakes.
The interior of the cabinet is lined with a polyurethane-based acoustic foam and soundproofing foam for additional noise reduction. The body of the cabinet is made of kbs chipboard, coated in RAL 7035, light grey. A HEPA filter is a high-efficiency air filter equipped with one.
- CPU housing with dust protection Hepa filter
- Inner dimensions: 260 x 570 x 550 mm (WxDxH)
- Outer dimensions: 350 x 620 x 640+60 mm (WxDxH)
- 1 fan (Ventilation: very quiet below 36 DBA, fan with air flow deflector)
- Acoustic and acoustic foam with polyurethane honeycomb
- Case lockable by key
- Inner cable entry with mains socket and central illuminated switch on the outside.
- Solid wheels, two of which are equipped with brakes
- MDF body coated in light grey RAL7035
- Inner lining made of 23 mm non-flammable acoustic foam
- 19 mm medium density fibreboard with insulated natural felt, on the body and screwed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Hepa Dust Filter 5 Piece Kit
- Hepa Dust Filter 12 Piece Kit
- Replacement Super Quiet Fan
Computers are fragile devices.
They are exposed to dust, shock, static electricity, heat and other fluids. When a CPU is installed in a protective case, they are no longer threatened by most of these problems. The incessant noise caused by the computer’s fan is also greatly reduced. Thus, the purpose of the protective housing is twofold:
To create a comfortable and safe environment for the user and the computer.
Breathe air without dust that is harmful to your health!