This 300mm Horizontal Arm allows the VESA screen to be perfectly fixed, oriented and adjusted. It is coated with an anti-microbial agent for hygiene and cleaning down to the last detail. Its modern design has been specially designed for healthcare environments.
- Built-in cable entry
- Optional Vertical Wall Slide Rail mounting, available in various lengths (480 mm – 720 mm – 960 mm – 1200 mm). These wall rails can be easily cut to size. All cables also run in the wall rail.
- This 300 mm Horizontal Arm simply slides into the wall rail and then adjusts to the desired height and is fixed in place. It has no height adjustment
- The head of the Horizontal Arm complies with the VESA MIS-D 75 mm and 100 mm screen mounting standard. Rotary head.
- Compatible with screens weighing up to 18 Kg.
- Touch screen stability.
- Screen tilt: 50° down and 100° up. Screen rotation: 110° right, 110° left.
- Arm rotation: 105° right, 105° left.
- Total length 375 mm
Monitor adaptation: VESA 75/100 mm Max. load capacity of the support arm: 18 kg Monitor adaptation Max. load capacity: 18 Kg Product weight: 1,9 Kg
Strong points of the product:
Non-height adjustable arm. The extended swivel arms and swivel arms provide full cable integration and easy cleaning for infection control in all ICU areas of the clinical environment. Our 5-year warranty guarantees reliable, trouble-free and maintenance-free operation. The swivel function at the attachment point as well as the tilt and swivel function of the monitor adapter provide optimal positioning of your device. The extended swing arm is a two-part arm with a central pivot point between the two sections of the arm. All bottom-mounted monitors have the safety function of a 20° tilt stop.
Wall Slide Rail:
To install this short pivot medical arm, you must either use an existing rail from your facility or order one of our slide rails. These are available in standard lengths of 480 mm, 720 mm, 960 mm and 1200 mm. Custom lengths are available on request. Slide covers and end caps supplied with each order.